Thursday, May 27, 2010


It has been four years this weekend since my little bundle of happiness was born! On reflecting, she has been the best thing to ever happen to me. She has taught me a lot about myself: I CAN survive on broken sleep and function; I can nurture, grow, help guide, and love another human being; I can handle projectile vomiting and not puke myself.
But seriously, when we celebrate her birth this weekend,I am going to celebrate everything about her self. Her eyes, her hair, her soft (though at times, quite loud!) voice, her skin, and her little smile! Her spirit, which is so wise beyond her short years here on earth, her triumphs, her reasoning... I could go on and on.
I am going to celebrate the gift this weekend of sharing a human life, and I thank God for every second of it!
So, Happy Birthday, my little Boo! Papa loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment