Monday, May 17, 2010

Letting go.


It is going to be a new beginning for me- my own personal "Happy New Year", each word broken down from that phrase literally.
1. Happy; I will be joyous as much as possible, as I am responsible for my "self".
2. New; as in, going forward, I will open myself up to new beginnings, new way of thinking. New. Bright and full of promise.
3. Year; well, that one I don't have a good phrase for! I know it will not take me a year to get it going!
Why? I think I have been going through a lot of changes lately, taken some hits over the past few years, and am just ready. Ready to be happy. Letting go of the people that want to hold me down, or back, or not letting me move in the direction that I know I must go in. Just let go of the negativity. Just. Let. Go!

1 comment: