Saturday, May 15, 2010


It always takes me a few days to come around when Olivia goes to her other papa's house. I usually busy myself with cleaning, laundry, gardening, pet stuff, etc., the first day. Well, today she was on the forefront of my mind while I was cleaning.
I started vacuuming the kitchen, moving the dog crates and getting all the dirt from under them, then moved on to the dining room, and then the living room. While cleaning the living room, I moved first my big comfy chair, then the sofa. As I was thinking about her, I started vacuuming behind the sofa. I stopped when I saw the bright yellow construction paper and green pipe cleaner flower we made a couple weeks back lying face up. I picked it up and it brought such a smile to my face! It was like a gift from above! I love life and all its mysteries - you never know what will happen next.

1 comment:

  1. As I always believe...its the smallest of things that seem to make us the happiest. I truly truly am happy for you and always will be..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete