Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happiness is...


To each and every one of us, happiness is something different.
It may be getting a phone call from an old friend. It may be sitting around your living room at the end of the day, toys/ clothes everywhere, completely exhausted, but realizing everything you've ever wanted you have- a home, a child. Or it may be a lick from your favorite pet- whatever!
I think it is really important to realize your happiness, find it if you have to, and cherish it.
For me, happiness is one of the above especially- the happiness I feel when I am near my daughter, especially in our home.
For her, I am pretty sure it is holding and singing (oh, I love when she sings!) lullabies to her kitten.
So, finish your own sentence- Happiness is _____________ .

2 comments:

  1. Happiness is...knowing what you love. What follows is life will unfold naturally and with grace. I'm sooo happy you are expressing your authentic self in your life with your daughter, your home, and all the things you love. I find your words inspiring...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is knowing that happiness has been in front of you this whole time.

    ReplyDelete