Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mom's Day

Mothers Day!
If I were a person who designed cards for a living and needed to come up with one that embodied what my mom means to me, I think it would be the largest card EVER!
Some words to describe her would be:
Loving
Caring
Kind
Teacher
Nurturer
Wound healer (both physical and emotional)
Role model
Wonder woman
Enabler of our dreams
Thoughtful
Awesome grandmother, awesome mother
Protector
Very giving
Selfless for her children
Generous

So, as I am sitting here in my office at work writing this and getting all teary eyed, I'm also laughing, because as a card writer, how in the heck would you make that all rhyme?!?!
So, Happy Mothers Day, MOM!!! I love you, Olivia loves you, and I can speak for all my siblings, WE ALL LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment