Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving


Well, next week is Thanksgiving!
Have you thought about what you are thankful for? I have- I try to focus on my blessings, what I am thankful for, on a weekly basis. So, what am I thankful for this season?
I am thankful for my family, both biological and friends. I am truly thankful for my daughter. I am thankful that after over two years, my ex and I are getting along great. I am thankful that this season is going to be stress free: no worrying, no trying to make everybody happy and be told its not enough. I am thankful for my pets, the spirits of my home. I am thankful to be for the most part living a comfortable life- sure, things get tight from time to time. I am thankful for my home. I am thankful for great neighbors, neighbors who I know their names, their kids names, even their pets names! I'm sure if I sat here long enough, I could fill up pages with my thanks!
And if you are reading this, I am thankful, as you are probably my friend!

2 comments: