Friday, December 3, 2010

Ho ho Holidays!

It's a great time of year!
This Christmas I am looking forward to with such joyful anticipation!
It's been awhile since I could really say that, and it feels good! I have no negativity this year like the past two, and let me tell you, that is reason enough to celebrate!
So, of course there is the usual stresses: presents to buy, busy schedule, etc. etc., but when you are surrounded by loving, good people that have your best interest in mind, that is such a joy! And a relief!
My sister from Vermont will be coming to visit Olivia and I- it will be the first time she will see my home. My mom and sister from Wisconsin will be coming, too! So much love in one little house! And my little home is becoming quite festive- garland on the light fixture, Christmas tree (the cats didn't knock it over yet!) that will have ornaments on it, both new and old, and the usual Christmas smells- indeed a time to celebrate!
So when you are going about your busy lives, think about your holiday, too- and make it the best one in years! I know it will be mine!

2 comments: