Thursday, October 21, 2010

The gift.

Today I received the most precious gift, a gift that is so sweet, so beautiful, that made me realize how wonderful a life I have. The gifts came from my daughter. She had a big smile on her face when she handed them to me- three hand drawn pictures of herself that she said were love notes- for me! One picture she had two pony tails- one, curled hair, and the other her hair was down, and surrounding these images were hearts. My favorite was a picture of her in orange, her hair down, arms outstretched, her name written on the top left, and two orange hearts. I loved receiving them! I gave her a big hug and kiss and told her that was such a wonderful gift- and that I will hang them on the refrigerator (where all the good art work goes, before it gets wall space!).
Such a simple gift. Such a beautiful little girl. I am the luckiest papa alive!

2 comments: