Friday, July 16, 2010

Change is in the air


Change is definitely in the air.
Some great, some not so great, but all good. After all, change is how we as humans grow.
Change for me is I am starting, once again, a renewed awakening of spirituality. I have to. Why? It helps me see things in a much different light. It helps me along my path of growth. I am choosing the path of using my head and not my emotional self. In healing, that is I am using my crown chakra and not my solar plexus chakra.
There are things changing in my salon- all will be good.
And I will be opening up myself for changes in my life as they unfold.
I release all the obstacles that are hindering my path, my growth, for they are just that- obstacles, just things in the way. Remove the things in your way and you can attain your goals, your path, your growth, your true self.
I am choosing the right path.

1 comment: