Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's the middle of January. Tonight it is going to be only 4 degrees, but with a wind chill of -20. And I am feeling good!
I have taken my own advice, the kind of advice I've given to friends before. This time it's for me. I am living honestly and openly, and for the first time in a long time, I am going to be living for myself. Of course I am still responsible for my daughter! But now, I am going to put more energy towards my adult life.
I want my two worlds to meet.
For awhile, I have worried about being public with my personal relationships. Not anymore. It feels good to talk to friends, clients about the man I am dating. I want the people to know the person I am choosing to be with. I really feel that way! And I want people to experience what I am experiencing- joy, happiness, and the ability to be free to love openly the person you want to love.
No more hiding. No more skirting "the question". Yes, I am in a relationship! Yes, I am very happy with who I am with!
And I wish that for everyone.

2 comments: