Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bring your daughter to work day


Today was an unofficial "bring your daughter to work day", designated by ME!
It was so much fun! My little O helped me mix colors, picked some out for herself when she turns 16 (I want violet red violet under her, don't cover up the blond pieces {she has blonde pieces? Really?!}, and bright pink bangs!), she wanted to sweep, was the greeter, and good lunch eater!
I think the best part of the day was talking about how I was going to cut her bangs. I asked wasn't she going to grow them out long? She responded that this was the plan all along- grow them out so far and then cut them off! I have to say, after much deliberation, we did it! I cut them while the rest of her hair was braided in two long braids, and she looks sooo cute! We had a blast, and she couldn't stop looking at them (or herself!) in the mirror!
We both enjoyed ourselves, and it was officially on of my best "unofficial bring your daughter to work day" ever!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Olivia colors, that's for sure! I can see it now...a bunch of teens in your kitchen, waiting for their turn to get their hair dyed. You never know what color combinations you will see in ten years...something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete