Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tonight I had an incredible experience: I let myself dream selfishly of things I would love to achieve/have/be. I can't even remember the last time I let myself do that! I have achieved some pretty lofty dreams. And I thoroughly enjoyed dreaming up some new ones! God, when was the last time you did that?
My dream started with an image of a horse. I really don't know much about them, or how to vet them or take proper care of one. But something about the beauty, strength and energy of this animal really touched me. I saw myself getting him. Living somewhere where I could have him. Live somewhere where I could pack up some of my attained dreams and share my new one. I saw myself happy. Living out of the city somewhere, somewhere where I could paint again, live a more uncomplicated life, and most importantly, again, be happy.
And all because of one single image of a horse.....

1 comment:

  1. You remind me of a Horse... And you are right, I cannot remember the last time I let myself dream like that/think like that... what a healthy indulgence. Keep writing Papa P!

    ReplyDelete